FAQ’s about MOKE Electric Vehicles
Electric vehicles are becoming increasingly popular as more people become aware of their environmental and economic benefits. The Moke electric vehicle is no exception, offering an affordable, zero-emission option for those who want to reduce their carbon footprint. When it comes to the Moke EV, there are several frequently asked questions that need to be addressed in order to make sure it's the right choice for you. And at Moke Electric Vehicles, we take pride in providing customers with reliable electric vehicles that are both cost-effective and safe. If you have any unanswered questions, we compiled a list of FAQ's to answer your quick questions about why you should choose Moke.Answers to Help with Moke
How long is the driving range?
- Moke electric vehicles come with a range of 40 miles
- How long does it take to fully charge Moke EV?
- A full charge takes 6-8 hours
- Can I charge the Moke EV at home?
- Yes - it comes with a compatible 3 prong charger
- Does the Moke EV come with a warranty?
- Batteries are covered for 1 year or 8000 AMP hours, Controller covered for 6 months or 7000 AMP hours, and the Battery Charger is covered for 6 months
- Does it come with an App?
- Yes! The PROView Link app will help you monitor all voltage levels
- How do I maintain my Moke EV?
- Top off the charger once per month, and can be maintained at any authorized Moke store
- Can I finance the Moke EV?
- Yes, our team makes it simple to own the Moke EV
- Can I drive the Moke EV on the street, and can it be insured?
- The Moke EV is street legal and can be insured as a Low Speed Vehicle LSV
Choosing a Moke electric vehicle is a savvy decision for your budget. With lower running costs, reduced maintenance expenses, and various incentives, Moke EVs offer exceptional value while supporting eco-friendly transportation.
Reach out today to see how you can own a Moke EV!